Monday, December 20, 2010

4-D Ultra Sound

This week has been sort of A milestone week for me with the pregnancy, Or I guess that is what you would call it. It was like I realized that there is actually a little tiny miracle/blessing of God growing inside of me. I was at work looking insides someones colon ( I know not a very sentimental time to be having this realization) When she started moving just like she always does but it was like it all finally connected. That's our little girl growing inside of me!! Then at the 4-Ultrasound we got to see her sweet little face, toes, nose, ears hands, and it is so amazing to think that she is a part of Zach and I. I mean I know that we became One as our own little family on the day we were married. But that sweet little face that we were looking at on the monitor is is like the answer after the equal sign when you had two together there is no way you can separate either of us from the equation of this little Blessing. I guess to me it is like we truly became One b/c this little blessing has both of our blood running through her, and I am so grateful that God has decided to trust us with his little Miracle. I just pray that we meet his approval as earthly parents.
     Well here are a few pictures of our Beautiful little MaKenna
When we first started she had her feet and hands all up hiding her face

She would only take her little hand away from her face for seconds at a time


We will defiantly have to teach her some manners when she gets her

                                        How sweet is this! I think she Likes to sleep with her arm at her face.
                                       
Luckily we think she has Zach's nose I opposed to my honker. But it Looks like she my have my lack of upper lip

I mean how much more adorable can you get



Foot to the face there was one time she almost started sucking on her toe I have a feeling as soon as she discovers she can do that the will

Part of a grin She grinned really big at one time but I guess we didn't catch a picture of it

4 comments:

  1. They are so good. I love the nose one- that is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great!!!!! I know ya'll are stoked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny is that of her picking her nose??? Funny that they got a pic of that, too!

    ReplyDelete