Weight Gain: According to the scale 13 lbs and I weighed like 5 times on Friday b/c I didn't believe it. I have had a TREMENDOUS growth spurt Between last Sunday and Tuesday (I do mean a day period). Every one who has seen me before Sunday and then after just looks at me with their mouth open, in disbelief. Trust me I don't believe it either and it happened so fast I didn't have time to compensate and get used to it! But All week I was extremely tired and nauseated (thought that was over in the first trimester) And had absolutely NO appetite probably due to my increased bell taking over my stomach area. B/c of the increased growth I do not see how I haven't gained any weight but will happily except that measurement as true for now.
Maternity Clothes. Defiantly.
Stretch marks: Not yet I am getting scared to look though
Belly button: still holding
Sleep: This week Sleep has been Great!!!
Baby Movement: All the time! I would love to just be able to see what she is doing in there. She love to take some appendage of hers and press it straight out to the right of my belly button and just leave it there.
Food Cravings: Nothing this week Until Friday when all I could think about was Mexican again So of course Chips and Salsa is what we had for supper
Milestones: This week Makenna should reach 2.5 lbs and be almost 16 in long. Her skill of the week is blinking.She also has REM sleep cycles now so she may dream I would love to know what that sweet little thing could possibly be dreaming about.
I hosted Bethany's lingerie Shower this Weekend
She thought it was a must to get a picture showing my Belly and Of course was sure to pull my shirt tight
Am I the only one who notices the veins in my lower arm and hand Man you could at least get an 18 in those things possibly a 16
It is amazing how in that last trimester you just "blow up" for lack of a better term. I mean overnight... poof. I am not speaking of you of course, because you look B-E-A-utiful! I am speaking of my last month switching my body with a whale's body. It wasn't pretty and I didn't realize how bad it was until it was over and I was looking at pictures. However, it was totally worth it.
ReplyDeleteDo me a favor and go home this afternoon and go straight to bed and enjoy sleeping ALL night long...because let me tell you my friend...that is about to change:) But of course it is the greatest sleepless nights ever!
ReplyDeleteYou look sooooo cute!!! Cant wait to see you in person! I know you are counting the days until the 4D ultrasound. I cant wait to see who she looks like.
ReplyDeleteI agree...you are so cute!!! I am totally bumbed I'll miss you at the wedding. I let Justin plan our christmas trip not thinking to tell him this weekend was off limits. Take lots of pictures!!! (and post them)
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute!!! Can't wait to see you.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad Bethany pulled your shirt tight to show your belly! You are too cute, Mama!
ReplyDeleteLove, Lauren