So anyway we had invited a few friends to come along with us including MaKenna's BFF's Reese and Addison. We took a few pictures at our house and then headed to the Holiday Mart (In seperate vehicles I might add.) When we arrived I realized MaKenna had had a MAJOR blowout. which resulted in throwing away a pair of pants and a wardrobe change. I didn't think much about this incident b/c MaKenna is known for having blowouts. And We had been a little slow in the Bowel movement department. Little did I know it was a sign of what was to come.
So we took another picture of the girls and then once again went our separate ways inside the Holiday mart. Allison, Addison, Elena and Reese, in one group and Mollie MaKenna, and me in another. We had made our rounds MaKenna was getting ready for her nap and Mrs Mollie was holding her and I was trying to pick myself out a ring at the jewelry counter. Then I turn my head and see my sweet little girl spuing all over Mollie and the Jewelry counter. I quickly got her but it was too late Mollie was covered. MaKenna continued to you know and then she whined a little turned around and laid her head on my shoulder and went to sleep.
So let me add right here. I am a nurse but yes my mouth still gets a little watery when I have a patient throw up. Everyone has always told me it is different when it is your own. When I heard that I thought they meant you just didn't get so grossed out that you threw up with them. BUt now I know!! There was absolutely nothing gross about my sweet baby throwing up I just wanted her better!
So back to my story. Mollie is covered in throw up. Mollie doesn't have kids of her own yet. I was afraid this event might, turn her completely off of children. I told her to go pick her out a new shirt and I would buy it for her to put on so she wouldn't have to wear the grossness home. And what she said next proves she will be a great Mommy someday. She said "THis on my shirt isn't bothering me the squishiness inbetween my toes now that's grossing me out a little bit." And I just busted out laughing. What a team player.
So this plague that started with little MaKenna resulted multiple people getting sick. I got sick on Sunday night. and was determined to keep the germs b/w us since we were going on a big family vacation later in the week. So MaKenna and I battle the sickness by ourselves her screaming me leaned over the trashcan and toilet. all night long. By Monday afternoon I thought I was cured. I had chloroxed/lysoled the house was washing the sheets AGAIN (I don't play with germs) and then it happened. My back went out!! Yes I beleive I am 85 years old. Soo I was forced to call for help b/c I couldn't pick up my daughter.
Well obviously the germs were not all gone b/c it continued to spread. And to everyone who was a victim of this plague b/c of MaKenna and I, I am deeply sorry.
One of these pictures would be when MaKenna decided to share her germs with Reese. We're Sorry Reese's Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment