Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

Memorial Day weekend was busy for us as is about every weekend Since most involve going out of town. We Started the weekend off on Friday by heading to the Final Graduation at Lineville High School.  To watch Jacob Graduate. Zach and I once again received our parent of the year award when we let our child fall off the bleachers head first. No blood was seen but when she slept until 9:00am the next morning I was fearful there was a concussion. After the Graduation on Friday we drove back to our house b/c my husband was determined that we were going to finally spend a Saturday at our house. And it was wonderful!!
     We all slept until 9 which we were a little upset about b/c we felt like we had slept the day away. Zach smoked some meat for supper MaKenna and I played in her pool and then after supper we did a little shopping. Because what Saturday is complete with out a little shopping. It was a wonderful Saturday and great to finally spend one like most families do.
    






Enjoying some of Daddy's Cooking



After church on Sunday we headed back to CC for the rest of the Memorial day Festivities. We hung out at the lake on Sunday Afternoon And MaKenna Drank most of the lake water. Which might I add grossed this Momma out a little. I kept on thinking Braden and Andrew are probably peeing in this water right now and my child is drinking it!! But I told myself I survived growing up inhaling and drinking lake water, so hopefully she will too.






Hanging with Aunt Bethany




   Monday we hung out at Grandpa and Maw Maw's where she continued to love the water, but spent most of her morning going up and down steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment