Stretch Marks: Well lets just start this whole thing out by saying Thanks to the wonderful thing called puberty I already have Stretch marks!!! But I am lathering up in Cocoa butter and Mother's Friend nightly in order to hopefully prevent any new addititons
Belly Button: Innie
Sleep: The "morning sickness" was at night so My sleep was Defiantly effected!
Food cravings. I lived off of Cheese toast and Peanut butter and crackers
Food Aversions: Just about anything! Especially Milk, The smell of coffee, and oh my goodness coleslaw ( I will explain that later) oh and the Grocery store.
Odd things: If there is one thing I have figured out from the books it is If it is odd and new just blame it on the pregnancy hormones. I sneeze a lot!!! I probably sneeze more in a week than I have sneezed in my whole life put together. The Pregnancy Brain is defiantly for real! And I can't hold on to anything.
I guess right at about my 6 week mark. I decided for supper one night it would be really good to have BBQ sandwiches with cole slaw. (even typing it right now makes me a little queasy ) I was sick all night LONG and the next day. That is when the sickness began, and for about the first week and a half it was all day!! Lemon heads and Sour worms were my best friends. After that it was mostly at night I mean the minute the sun went down I would get nauseated. I am very thankful for that b/c being queasy on my Job well lets just say you can't quite do your job if gross things make you sick. So for the next 5 or 6 weeks I lived off of Cheese toast, Grits and peanut butter crackers. And would do just about nothing but sleep or lay on the couch. One Saturday I just broke out in tears, Zach was so confused about what was wrong I said " I don't like being lazy" I am a girl who will stand up to watch TV b/c it burns more calories (weird I know) and have been called a Gym Nazi by my husband on multiple occasions. Now even I didn't have the energy to walk in a store! ( Thankfully that part is over).
No comments:
Post a Comment