Friday, September 17, 2010

16 Weeks

Baby Development at 16 Weeks Pregnant
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 4lbs
Maternity Clothes: Let me just say scrubs are awesome. Elastic!! I bought the Belly band last week and this past weekend when I went to put on regular jeans there was no Buttoning them!! So the belly band was a MUST!
Stretch Marks: No new ones yet
Belly Button: Innie
Sleep: Get up about 3 times a night for bathroom trips.
Baby movement: Thought that I have felt movement a few times but not real sure
Food Cravings: No official cravings yet but I do love carbs!! Especially A soft pretzel from Sam's
Food Aversions: Still don't like the smell of  Coffee
What I Miss: Nothing really I will tell you what I don't miss and that is the 1st trimester!!
Looking forward to: Hearing Baby B's Heartbeat again at the doctor next week
Milestones: This week Baby B is about the size of a Large pear 4-5 inches in length and weighs about 3-5 ounces.  Tiny bones in his or her ears are now in place making it possible for he or she to hear my voice. Skeletal and nervous systems are connected to allow baby to coordinate movement. Facial muscle make it possible for Baby B to squint frown and try other facial expressions. Back muscles are strengthening allowing baby to straighten their posture a little.  Baby B now has eyelashes and can move it's eyes from side to side and perceive light

No comments:

Post a Comment