Monday, November 8, 2010

23 Weeks and Moving

Okay I know I know, I am doing a horrible job of keeping this up to date, seeing as I am about 2 weeks behind.  We finally got Internet set up again last Thursday so maybe just maybe I will start to do better.
 At 23 weeks which was last week I know that was over a week ago.  MaKenna is about the length of a barbie doll or an ear of corn and weighs  a little more than a pound.

Weight gain: 10lbs
Baby Movement: All the time Isn't it weird how it never gets old!
Innie or Outie: Before pregnancy I had so much of an Innie that I sorta wondered if there was an end to my belly button. I discovered this week that it only likes about a centimeter being level with my belly. This was a very shocking discovery for me.
Stretch Marks: Still questionable places on my legs
Milestones: Her lungs are developing rapidly this week as they prepare for birth. They are developing surfactant which will allow them to inflate and deflate without sticking together or collapsing. She is making breathing like motions for practice by moving amniotic fluid in and out of her lungs. Which also strengthens her diaphragm muscle. This week she also actually looks like a baby except for with little body fat. She can now hear me and they say prefers my voice to any other sound!

  On Sunday after Zach got home from Pennsylvania it was back to work My Dad and his parents came down to get started on the floor and then we finally finished it late Thursday night. We then moved on Friday and Saturday here are a few pictures from the Big Move
 Ben and Bridgette came down to help us out one night. We put Bridgette to work cleaning cabinets and Ben was on floor duty
 Zach was a little frustrated with this refrigerator and did not want to smile for the Camera late Friday night

Still hard at work on Saturday Our porch still has a pile of stuff on it. Momma and Ellie playing in the back yard


The girls decided that we needed a break to sit down and catch up on Saturday Night

And this has been our living quarters for the past week and still is but hopefully not for much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment