Saturday, October 23, 2010

21 Weeks and House Remodeling Update Week 1

How far Along: 21 weeks
Weight Gain: 10 lbs
Stretch Marks: No official ones yet a few place look questionable
Belly Button: Innie
Sleep: Seeing as last week we didn't go to bed until Midnight or later I only got up one time a night
Baby Movement: Defiantly She went crazy the other night when Zach introduced himself as her Daddy the one who would give her whatever she wanted.
Food Cravings: Chips and Salsa My mom and I went to Laredo's in Auburn last week I had forgotten how wonderful it was I was so excited when I remembered the brought out Jalapenos with their Cheese dip!!!
Milestones: This week Makenna is about 7inches in length and and babies are typically 11oz by now. But Makenna was 11oz at 19 1/2 weeks, according to the ultrasound, so I am guessing she is a little bigger by now. She is now swallowing amniotic fluid so she gets a taste of whatever I eat. Her arms and legs are in proportion, neurons are connected between the brain and muscles, and cartilage throughout the body is turning to bone. Which means she makes her own moves and they aren't just twitches now

Last week was a very busy week as well On Friday Oct. 8 the closed on our house and then got busy remodeling trying to get as much done as possible before Zach left for Pennsylvania this week.


 Opening the door to OUR house for the first time


 He didn't Carry me over the threshold the first 3 times. 4th times a charm Right??



Step one Ripping up the lovely green carpet that is throughout the House (even the Bathrooms)

Day One Renovation


                             Dining Room Painted Day 2      Living room repainted Day 4 ( I changed my mind)
                              My Mom and I painted the Bedroom on Day 3 but I don't have a pic 
Day 5 Mommy and MaKenna were very tired so we just watched Daddy as he Tiled the master Bath

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see pictures of your house! Love your paint colors. Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it all finished....I am way jealous of your closet :)

    ReplyDelete