Weight gain 17lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Belly Button: Outie how far it polks out depends on what position she is in
Sleep: No more deep sleeping, and lots of Bathroom trips
Baby movement: She can be very picky at times as to how her Momma sits or lays. If I cross my arms she immediately starts to kick them until I get them out of the way. Then the other night I had a pillow under one side of my belly and she started "punching" me and she immediately quite when I moved the pillow. She obviously doesn't like anyone cramping her style
Looking forward too: Getting her baby Furniture in soon, and Zach comes home this week from AT!!!
Milestones: She should be around 20 in long and about 5 1/2 lbs this week. She is about finished growing length wise this week but will continue to pack on the pounds until birth. She is continuing with brain development. Most babies by now have settled into the head down position, Every one reading this please pause for a minute and pray that MaKenna is in this position and stays that way until she is ready to meet us!!!
This past weekend was full of showers. On Saturday we went to Pell City for My soon to be sister-in-law's Christmas shower and then on Sunday I had a shower at Barfield.
Cassie opening up her gifts at the Christmas shower
And a few pictures from my shower on Sunday
. Zach had told me on Saturday that he might get to come by the house on Sunday on his way to Aerial gunnery. I learned real quick in my Army girlfriend/wife relationship never believe any thing until you see orders and even then don't get set on anything until it happens, so I knew not to get my hopes up until I saw him. So you can imagine how excited I was when I got home on Sunday night and he was there!
You have got to be one of the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen!!! It's so funny to think about Zach having a baby, even though I've not seen him in years, he was like a big brother growing up! I am so happy for you both!
ReplyDelete