Weight Gain: 19lbs
Maternity clothes: yes
Stretch Marks: Still not yet
Belly Button: outie
Sleep: Not much Lots of Bathroom trips. And it is an act of congress to get this big body out of bed.
Baby movement: yes
Food Cravings: Friday on our way to Clay County I told Zach I was wanting a Steak and hamburgers sometime soon. To my excitement when we got to his Mom and Dad's that night we had steak for supper, and then at our shower on Saturday we had hamburgers, both hit the spot
Looking Forward to: Supposedly The furniture is coming in This coming week.
Milestones: We are now in the 9th month I can't believe it. MaKenna should weigh around 6lbs this week and be 20 ins tall. She is almost ready to be welcomed in to the world most of her systems are just about equipped for life on the outside
They gave me a shower at work on Thursday Morning. We received a lot of cute stuff
We had a couples shower this Saturday, with "The girls" and their husbands. We had a blast and got lots of cute stuff. There is just something extra special about a gift that someone who loves your baby has made for them, had made or a gift that holds sentimental meaning.
It was a joint shower for Alli and I it felt like old times Growing up we shared Birthday parties
We really don't know what we did before we had kids to entertain us
I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends. Thanks ya'll, Love Ya'll
I am glad to see you blogging:) For our next gathering we will have 3 babies there!
ReplyDelete