Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MaKenna is One week Old

I know I know. I  am extremely late on posting, But we have just been extremely busy Holding here, watching her sleep, watching her sit in her swing, holding her some more and so on. I mean it is a full time job!
So anyway MaKenna was born  One week ago today on March 2, 2011 at 9:13 am. She was 8lbs 2oz and 19 1/2in. long. She is absolutely gorgeous and healthy.
  It is hard to believe that she is already one week old. And she has already changed so much. Even though she loves to sleep she is beginning to stay awake a lot more well for like 10-15 min. At a time. She has now learned she can actually stretch out her legs and move and loves to do that!. She has slept in her own bed so far since we have been home. Well except for after her morning feeding Daddy sneaks her in the bed with him while Mommy gets up to get a shower. Trust me the fact that she is in her bed right now is hard for me to believe too. And I debated and debated but came to the conclusion that I felt more comfortable with her there b/c of all of the monitors. (We have one that alarms if she quites breathing and trust me we have tested it out multiple times, and check and double check that it is on each night.)
    So here is a little recap in pictures of the past week
                 Well first this is what I looked like on Her Due Date In which she didn't come.
                                      

   She had a lot of Visitors At the hospital. So I won't try to post pictures of everyone b/c That takes entirely to long, But thanks to everyone who came by to see our baby girl.
Right After she was born
                       

                                                                   One Day old


                                                         Getting Ready to go Home
                                                             How adorable is she!!
Her First Bath. She screamed during Bath time but as soon as we covered her up she was content. This Child cannot stand to show skin. Which her daddy loves and says it needs to stay like that!
On Sunday we took her to her first Dr. Visit. She Still weighed 8lbs. And the Dr. said everything looked great.
On Monday we had Newborn Pictures Made. Hopefully I will have those proofs by the end of this week first of next week.
On Tuesday MaKenna was soo excited she had Visitors again. Maw Maw Betty, Aunt Joyce, Aunt Joann, Aunt Lisa and Bro John was actually brave enough to take a road trip with this crew and come to see here.  

10 comments:

  1. Ok, now I 100% thinks she looks like you- she has changed so much. I was so glad we got to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a mini-you!!! She is precious! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks like you, too! She is precious! Enjoy every single second...she will be a year old before you can blink. I bet Brother John could tell lots of stories from his road trip with that crew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe ya'll are parents?!?!?!?! How is it that we are old enough for all these babies? Oh well I guess we all have to grow older sometime;) She's a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Zach and Krystal!!! MaKenna is just beautiful!!!! What a GREAT day to be born on March 2 is quite a special day.
    Hold on because time is about to start flying in a whole new way.
    We can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! She looks just like you! So precious. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krystal and Zach, MaKenna is just beautiful and looks so much like her mother. Enjoy every minute you have with her because she will grow up so fast. (Just like you, Alli and Elena did)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am needing some new pictures. Having withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete