MaKenna got to talk to her Daddy on Father's day, since I am the unorganized loose my head if it wasn't tied on mother, I didn't get a picture of this event. She was soo excited to get to see her Daddy on the computer, even though he might not have been able to tell it seeing as she decided to pitch a fit b/c she was hungry, but she told me so later. She loves her Daddy very much and so does her Mommy. We are very proud of him, he is our hero and we can't wait to spend next Father's day with him doing whatever he wants to do.
Here is a picture of Zach as a baby I think that MaKenna is beginning to favor him a lot more although the pictures that I have of MaKenna do not really do it justice.
| Zach's Baby Picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment