A couple of Saturdays ago the children's group from Barfield went to the Wild Animal Safari in Georgia, so MaKenna and I tagged along b/c I just knew that she would love it and it would be a childhood memory she would never forget at the age of 3 months. Ok well I wanted to go, but MaKenna did enjoy watching the animals, even if I did see the same amount of excitement in her eyes as I do when she is watching the Fan.
On the way she sat b/w her two Favorite cousins Braden and Andrew who took really good care of her. They helped give her a bottle and when they found out that she only drank milk they were really concerned she wasn't getting enough so they pretended like each bottle was something different to add little variety to her life. I do not see how anyone cannot listen to a conversation with children and it not make their heart smile. On the way up there Andrew was really stressed and wanted to know how long it was going to take to get to South Africa. (I was very impressed he knew safari's were in Africa.) We explained to him that we were only going to Georgia and South Africa was all the way on the other side of the world, and it was on the same side of the world that Zach was on. Andrew said. "Well then I want to go to South Africa so I can go see Zach" Braden then said in a very serious voice trying to look out for his little brother, "Oh no you don't Andrew, Bad Guys." Without missing a beat Andrew said"I don't care I got my bebe gun!!" I thought it was adorable. Any way we had a great time and can't wait to go back. Here are a few pictures
| WE were exhausted from the animal watching |
No comments:
Post a Comment