Last weekend was another busy weekend and eventful. On Friday MaKenna got up and headed to CC with Maw Maw while I went to work. As usual Friday was very busy!!For some unknown reason people think that they need the weekend to recover from a colonoscopy. I have no Idea why I mean it isn't like they are going 3 days without food or anything right?? So I didn't get off work until 4:00 and was supposed to be in Anniston by 6. Now it takes me 30 minutes to get home from work and then another 2 hrs to head to the party. And I still had to pack!! Now you do the math. Obviously I was a little pressed for time and the officer just didn't understand that. I was going through the big town when I just happened to look up and see blue lights in my rear view mirrior. I had no Idea how long they had been behind me. The officer walked up and said "Ma'am Why are you in such a hurry." I though for a split second about playing the pity card, well you see sir my husband is deployed I am not real good at this single parent thing, a lot of patients needed my attention today and I am just trying to get to my baby girl who I haven't seen ALL day!!" But then I decided it wasn't worth the effort and just said no reason and hung my head. Luckily I got out with only a warning though. Oh and I should mention that while all this was going on Ellie was in the car growling at the officer.
So I obeyed all or most traffic laws for the remainder of my trip swung by to pick up MaKenna and then we headed on to the get together.
Another side note I hadn't been home 1 hr and there was a message on My parents answering Machine just checking to see if Krystal got pulled over that sure did look like her Car. And I thought Welcome back to CC. When you live in a small town you can do absolutely nothing with out your parents finding out. Which would in turn be why I want to eventually get back there so that I will be informed of every move MaKenna makes.
We had a blast at our get together MaKenna had a great time playing with her BFF's she even decided to share her Paci with Reese although we were to slow with the Cameras to catch it. The world's problems could definitely be solved at these get togethers but we will never tell of the things we discuss.
 |
| Anna Kate is going to be such a good Big sister |
 |
| The Group |
 |
| Right after Paci Shaping |
No comments:
Post a Comment