We left the Doctors office and Zach had to go back to work and I immediately went shopping!! I went to target first. I had just gotten my pretzel and mustard situated and was ready to do some for real shopping and eating of the pretzel (yes carbs are still my downfall) When my phone rang. It was Zach calling to tell me I had to go back home and get some more paper work together for the house closing tomorrow. So I bought nothing that day!! She didn't have an outfit until the Next Wednesday Can you believe that!! But like I said it has been a BUSY 2 weeks.
So Baby B name will be MaKenna Faith.
I know that most of you have already heard this story but I will tell it again b/c like Dr. Phillips said this is now such an important part of our testimony. To make a long story short I had had several tests ran and was told that I didn't ovulate and produce multiple cysts each month instead of eggs. So after much prayer we met with the Dr about fertility. I will say I have a Wonderful Christian doctor, we discussed with him our concerns and prayers. We didn't want to be overstepping our bounds with God by starting fertility b/c we new if it was his will we would have a child no matter what. But we didn't want to be like the man sitting on the roof of the house with the waters rising and pass up all the help that came to save the man b/c he was waiting on God to save him, but when he died he asked God why he didn't save him and God said well I sent you all those people to save you and you didn't accept the help.We also knew that God could keep us from being pregnant on Fertility just like he could make us pregnant without it if it wasn't his will.So we discussed this with Dr Phillips and he prayed with us as well and we decided to begin fertility.
Of course I was upset with "my body being broke" b/c all I ever wanted to be was a mom and I guess I sort of felt a since of failure to Zach. But then God spoke to me! We met with the Dr on a Monday and that Saturday, I was actually looking on the Internet for devotional for Zach and I to do to prepare for his up coming deployment when out of the blue and Do not ask me where this verse came from but it popped up on the screen it was Hebrews 11:11
"By faith even Sarah, when she was barren, received power to conceive offspring even though she was past the age, since she considered that the one who had promised was faithful"Immediately I felt this calm come over me and I took it as God telling me it is ok I will bless you with a child in my perfect time. Little did I know that at that very moment I was pregnant! And I hadn't started taking the fertility treatments yet!!!!!
So Hebrews 11:11 is how we decided on Faith for MaKenna's middle name and of course the title of this blog.
It's A Girl!
Her Legs were straight out in Front of her Face when we first started lookin



What a beautiful, beautiful testimony of faith for Baby MaKenna and you! I thought you might have ran into some obstacles while trying to get pregnant but now I know the "rest of the story." I'm now even more excited for you guys! Babies are such blessings and you are going to be a wonderful mama! Praise God for wonderful doctors too :)
ReplyDelete