Last Monday MaKenna was 5 days old, and we went to have newborn pictures made. I am soo excited about them and Have absolutely no Idea how I will decide. Here are a few of them.
Krystal the picture of Makenna smiling looks exactly like you. It would be very hard to choose from the ones you posted and I don't know how many you have. Guess you will just have to buy all of them. The one of Makenna, Zach and you is very good also but all of them are good. Love Aunt Joyce
Krystal the picture of Makenna smiling looks exactly like you. It would be very hard to choose from the ones you posted and I don't know how many you have. Guess you will just have to buy all of them. The one of Makenna, Zach and you is very good also but all of them are good. Love Aunt Joyce
ReplyDeleteShe is such a doll! I'd have a hard time choosing, too!
ReplyDeleteShe looks just like you! Beautiful pics! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! She is a little angel!!!! Just get all of them!
ReplyDeleteLove the one of her smiling- that is so sweet. They are all wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics! I can't wait to see them all! She did a great job! The family picture is so sweet.
ReplyDelete