Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What We've Been Up To

Well once again it has been a few weeks since I last filled you all in with the happenings in our lives.  Well we have been busy growing,  discovering our hands, trying to fit both fist in our mouth, laughing and cooing, oh and Momma had to go back to work.


 Mother's Day weekend We participated in Finish with Faith 5K/1mile. Pretend like you believe that MaKenna and I actually ran the 5K part of it just for my little boost of ego.  And I will just let you think that. But if we must be honest we were in the 1 mile group
 Saturday May 7 she also discovered her hands. and ever since then we have spent hours holding them in front of our face opening and closing them. And trying to get them in our mouth








On Wednesday May 11 I was supposed to start back work, but to my advantage we were slow at work that week and I flexed off, but I had to go in on Thursday. It was horrible!!!  But I only worked a half day on Thursday. Then there was Friday and I didn't get home until 6pm that was soo not cool. I felt like she had forgot who I was. I worked all 5 days last week. But we made it through and lived to tell about it. I think MaKenna enjoyed her self and didn't miss her Momma for 2 secs she has been to busy being spoiled by Nana, MawMaw, Aunt Joann and MawMaw Betty.
I am super blessed though and once again God has proven that he has everything under control and has blessed me with a prn position.So this was my last week working full time. YAY!!!



 On Thursday May 12 we traveled to Birmingham so that MaKenna could welcome her BFF into the world. I couldn't believe that just 2 months ago MaKenna was almost this small compared to Addison she looks like a grown child! I had to come home and look at pictures to make sure she used to be that little.

And this week we are gearing up to fly to Texas to see Daddy!!! I will do my best to be prompt and post pictures soon after we return.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the PRN position!!!
    Yay for seeing Zach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you get to see Zach. I hope you and MaKenna get loads of quality alone time with him.

    ReplyDelete