Wednesday, July 6, 2011

She Saw Him

I think MaKenna actually saw her Daddy today on the Computer. Before you could tell that she recognized his voice but it was like she didn't see him I don't know if her eyes didn't have the ability yet to focus on his image on the screen or what. But I believe that today she saw him.
TOday she looked at the computer screen with recognition on her face. The way she looks at his picture each morning. And the way she stared at him while we were in Texas.
I laid her in the floor with him and she attempted to show him her new tricks of rolling over but was to busy talking to him and staring at him. She Loves her Daddy and as we all know she already has him wrapped around her finger from 6,000 plus miles away.

2 comments: