Sunday, August 7, 2011

Family Time!

Yesterday Zach finally had an off day. (okay well actually it was about 2 weeks ago but if you noticed I back dated this post)  So he went to a spot with "American internet" And we were able to skype with video. It felt like forever since we had been able to do this. And it is amazing how much closer you feel just being able to see each other. Don't get me wrong it does not fix the longing I have to just touch him. What I would give. Although MaKenna tried to do just that. She couldn't really figure out the computer screen. She at first would try to grab him and put him in her mouth. She just couldn't figure the whole seeing him on the computer and not being able to feel his face like she does mine thing out. You could tell it really confused her. So then Saturday night when we were skyping she just held the computer screen and stared at him. And then we laid in the floor and played for a couple of hours. We really enjoyed getting to spend time with him, and to have more than a few minutes to just hangout and play in the floor as a family. Well maybe it wasn't like a normal family afternoon seeing as when MaKenna and I went into a different room I had to tote MaKenna and Daddy i.e. the Computer. But we loved every minute of it and cannot wait until we CAN have a normal family afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment