Friday, August 12, 2011

First Day Of School

Ok well first day of Daycare. I didn't have to work on Monday but MaKenna went to Daycare for part of the day in order for Mommy to ease into it. I had planned on having her there by 0730 so we got up earlier than her typical 0800. She was very confused as to why I was waking her and forcing her to get dressed and then making her take pictures. You can see this confusion and the aggravation on her face in the pictures.
  All went well though I dropped her off and headed to spin class which might I add I have missed DEARLY and so have my thighs!! Then I went home and did a little sewing. And I was instructed by Mrs Debbie to not come back before 2:15 to ensure that all the kids were up from nap time. When I strolled in at 2:09 she just laughed and said "You couldn't stand it could you?"
  I think that I did really well considering. And MaKenna seems to love Mrs Debbie and all her friends at Daycare. THey were so welcoming they even shared their germs with her so that she could have a runny nose as well. And MaKenna was super generous and shared it with Mommy.
  I pray that we do not have this runny nose for the rest of our Daycare career but from what I have heard it may be a keeper. Fun times!


No comments:

Post a Comment